- Click the link below to download our current collateral piece.
2013 – The Year of EHR Vendor Switch?
According to a Black Book poll of 17,000 active EHR users, as many as 17 percent may switch out their EHR by the end of the year. The top reasons for switching include:
- EHR did not meet practice needs, including workflow (80%)
- The practice had not adequately assessed its needs before selecting the original EHR (79%)
- The design of the EHR is not suited for the medical specialty (77%)
- The EHR vendor is not responsive to requests and needs (44%)
Click here for the latest information on the EHR Incentive Program.
Updated resources are now available to reflect the October 1, 2014, deadline. The CMS implementation guides, checklists, and timelines have been adapted and provide step-by-step guidance around the transitions. Click here for the latest ICD-10 information from CMS.
Forms, Instructional Guides and Training Manuals:
The following information is provided for healthcare professionals who want to have a pleasant experience working with Fiscal Intermediary Standard System (FISS) as well as the Professional Provider Telecommunication Network (PPTN):